Boys are required to wear a shirt and tie with formal trousers and suitable shoes.
Girls are required to wear a skirt or full length trousers with a suitable blouse and formal shoes.
The emphasis is very much on business dress and preparing our students for a career outside of school.
What must not be worn:
- No leggings, denim, hoodies, sweatshirts or leather;
- No shorts;
- No tops with thin shoulder straps;
- No excessively revealing clothes;
- No T-shirts with logos or motifs;
- No clothing displaying inappropriate logos or inappropriate language;
- No flip flops or Converse/Vans pumps;
- No facial piercings;
- No extremes of fashion, e.g. clothing, hair and/or adornments
Suits are considered to be a most suitable form of business dress and a grey suit has been sourced by the new Trutex shop situated on the Stone Business Park (details attached) at a cost of £55. As an incentive to our Sixth Formers, this year we are offering a £30 voucher towards the purchase of a suit which represents excellent value for money and would be suitable for future job/university interviews and formal occasions.
To obtain the discount, a secure numerical voucher can be obtained from the school finance office. This will be verified by the staff at the Trutex store and a discount given against the purchase of the grey Alleyne’s business suit. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact either Mrs Eldershaw (Head of Sixth Form) Mr Tweats (Assistant Headteacher) or Mrs Atkinson (Business Manager).